Sunday, December 21, 2008

finally a yey! post

I told myself I hate tourneys and they are a waste of money on Sunday, so I have been playing less and less of them. My friend looked up my ROI on FT the other day and he's like, yo mover, you have 144K in cashes this year and I'm like SWEET and then he says and 140K in buyins for 4K profit. What a waste of time haha. So I entered the Brawl on FT and Sunday Warmup on Stars. The brawl was okay until I shoved 77 on a 10 8 4 flop into aces. nice imo. but I ran really really well in the 3847 person field Sunday Warm up that all put up 215.00 to enter. I had aces and kings a lot and they held a lot too. I was chip leader with like 5 million chips with 42 to go and made a semi bad call blind vs blind when a nit shoved on me and I called with A9 and he had AK and held. Anyway, I float around to the final table and end up finishing 5th for 30.6K, my biggest score ever. Of course it feels nice, but I really wanted that 100K for first and I think I'm really good at closing tourneys. Oh well, still a great day and a good recovery for the bankroll that has been pretty stagnant for a while. Ok, just wanted to post that and brag a little.

I have the flu or something dumb + my insurance went up to over 500.00 a month for this dumb cobra plan. bad beat imo.

gl all.

Mover

2 comments:

Vikesfan353 said...

I got there just on time to watch you exit the tourney! Very nice!!

Sean Simpson said...

MOVER TIME!!!!!!!!!! SICK SICK SICK