Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Married and ready to rock

Got married on 6/16/07 to my wonderful best friend Crystal. Honeymooned to Antigua in the Caribbean. It was fun and relaxing. The hotel (Sandals all inclusive) was misrepresented on the website. It wasn't as high class as the pictures, the food was average, but we still made the best of it and enjoyed each other's company. We did a zip line tour that was fun as well as some sailing and snorkling. It's good to be home though. I played a short session last night which included 2 MTTs and 10 SNGs. Unfortunately, I ran super bad and ended -600.00 in like 2 hours so I just shut her down. Sucks to take over a week break and come back to running bad. It'll turn around though. :o) Bodog still owes me 14K which I'm pretty pissed about. I took most of what I have left on them off the site and will probably only play on Full Tilt from here on out.

No comments: