Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Sunday Majors + other randomness

3 days until I'm a married man. I've heard and read places that they guys get cold feet. Well, I'm all warm and fuzzy inside, so I guess that's true for everyone except me. I'm not nervous at all. Just hope everything falls into place and the people are where they should be and the weather holds up. I was going to drive myself to the church so my bro/groomsmen and friends can decorate my truck, but with all the plentiful beers and liquor we purchased for the wedding, I just rented a limo instead lol. Of course I could baller party bus it for 40 people, but just got a regular one for a ride from the church to reception, then reception to the hotel. Our flight leaves the next day at 8 am, so it should be a fun one + we have a 2 hour layover in San Juan, PR. Who's the dumbass that booked that flight (oh yeah, me)

As far as the poker update goes, I got 2nd in a 6 max tourney for 2200.00 on Saturday, then spent 1200.00 on the majors sunday and didn't cash any of them lol, but ended the night winning back to back 120.00 turbo sng's so at least it ended well. I'm playing well though, and that's all that matters.

No comments: