Tuesday, September 25, 2007

heads up master - donkament loser

I played the AP 500+30, Full Tilt 163 and many many other donkaments and haven't cashed in any of them. I haven't even come close to the money. It's honestly embarrassing and disheartening because I don't feel I'm playing bad.

I won the 50.00 heads up tourney on AP, but there were only 10 people in it so it's really not that big of a deal. I'm still crushing the heads up cash games. I'm +4800.00 this month in heads up cash games on Full Tilt. Add that in with rakeback and it's been a pretty good month I think, but I haven't run the exact numbers yet. I know I sent 4000.00 to my truck payment and finished paying off my wife's school of 4300.00 something so that was pretty exciting. We went to the Tampa Bay Bucs game on Sunday. There were like 25 of us. Tailgating was fun grilling out and drinking many many beers. It was like 400 degrees outside, then it started raining about 3 minutes left until halftime, so we got soaked. The drive home was about 2 hours long and my passengers were all sleeping before we left the parking lot. Pretty funny stuff.

I guess that's about it. I'm crushing cash games and giving it all back donkament style...

No comments: