Monday, September 17, 2007

Weekend Review

I got smoked Friday. It was brutal. I had AK all in preflop 6 times for 400.00 and lost all of them. twice to AA, once to KK, twice to QQ and once to something else. I was lucky to only be stuck 1200.00 on the day. Saturday the wife went out to run errands so I opened 2 tables of 1/2NL heads up and ran really well vs. really bad opponents. I won 14 buy ins! lol That's +2800.00. The players were really bad that were sitting with me. Usually when I look for a fish to play against, I look for smaller than full buy in stacks because it's as if they are playing with scared money. They'll buy in for like 112.48 or something weird like that. I played 4 or 5 tourneys this weekend, but didn't cash any of them. I had top 2 vs. bottom set twice and lost races in the AP 75K and FT 100K Mulligan as well as JJ < AK in the Bodog 100K. This rollercoaster has been pretty rough lately, but my heads up game is clearly my best and I'm going to grind that for a while I think to recover from some losses in the previous week. Thanks for reading.

No comments: