Monday, November 19, 2007

looking inside the stats

I looked up some of my stats on official poker rankings and was pretty disgusted at what I saw. Other than 2 satellites into bigger tourneys, I haven't cashed in a tourney on Full Tilt in 41 tournaments. That's pretty sick. It's over 4000.00 in entry fees too! Not only that, but the stress you go through playing stupid ass lucksack tournaments makes you want to throw shit and break stuff, definitely not soothing for the soul to say the least, so I've given them up (except for Sundays) lol I lost a lot Friday and actually was just sick of playing all together. My wife played a 5.00 horse tourney that started at 1:00 am. lol I was helping her a lot which was fun bonding time. I'm trying to get better at all the games. I suck at stud, but can hold my own at Razz and Omaha HI and H/L. We ended up taking a few beats and bubbled out but it was still pretty fun. She also played a 10.00 tourney and got it in with AA vs. QQ and obv Q ball on the river. She was little mad and I think it helps her understand when I yell to myself after a bad beat like that (except mine are for hundreds and sometimes thousands of dollars). I played a lot of heads up yesterday to rebuild my bankroll that's been hurting and ended +4400.00 on FT Saturday/Sunday! I ran pretty well and played some big donkeys which helped too :o) Add that with some rakeback and it was a good much needed boost to the roll I need to rebuild. I guess that's all for now. Going out of town for 4 days for thanksgiving. Not sure if I can leave home without the laptop though. :oP

Happy Shippings.

No comments: