Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Rebuilding

After the worst downswing of my life, losing around 12K in a week, I didn't even want to sit down at the computer to play. I lose a chunk of my bankroll and was really disappointed with myself. I played some 6 max which I'm not very good at (and run very bad at) after I promised myself I would never play it again. I'm more than +20K over the past 2 months at heads up poker, yet dump it at 6 max or donkaments which is certainly not good money management. I've got a new attitude though and dropped down in stakes to rebuild the lost money though and seen some pretty good results over the past 4 days. I've gotten about $4200.00 of it back which is nice, but there's still a long way to go! I played my first tournament in a while and finished 16th in the Nightly UB 120+9. It's a cool set up. 100.00 goes to the prize pool and 9.00 goes to the house and then 20.00 on your head. You get knocked out and the person who knocks you out gets your bounty of 20 bucks. I knocked out 4 or 5 people so I got 100 bucks for that and finished 16th for another 220.00 or so. 1st was 7150.00 though. Just couldn't get lucky at the end.

No comments: