Monday, July 28, 2008

prop bets, donkaments and more....

So I quit playing 6 max and full ring and went back to my bread and butter HU. I don't know why the fuck I left HU. The players are so f-ing bad it's unbelieveable or maybe I'm just that good :oP I'm +9200 this week playing primarily HU with a few miniature tourney scores set in there. I went very deep in the Sunday Warm Up on Stars building up to 523K in chips, but lost a 900K pot when I raised AQ, the BB flatted and it came Q23 and we got it all in and of course he has 33 and I suck. boo. I also went deep in the 535.00 Million on Full Tilt, but lost AK to A9 in standard fashion. meh...

The released the Aruba Schedule for the end of September which I'm pretty excited about. There is a 2100.00 event that I might play plus I'm sure the cash game players are going to be awful.

In other news, the prop bets have been flying around like crazy lately. There's a arcade/bar/bowling alley place up the street from where we live where a bunch of local players like to get together for beers or bowling or air hockey or discussing hands or whatever else... well they have mini bowling where the alleys and pins are half the size and the bowling ball is about the size of a cantalope. We make bets on total score, strikes, spares, etc... it's pretty fun. Then we all go to someone's house and make more bets on bomberman or wii bowling.

Our newest bets were awesome last night though. Fisheye, KKeveryhand, TeamSchizz all came over my house yesterday to play the majors and after we all busted we decided to play some TEN CENT tourneys on Stars. They were all last longers between the 4 of us, BUT, you couldn't fold ever. You can call, raise or go all in, but you can never fold. So if someone ships it preflop, you have to call no matter what you have. Or if someone ships the river on you and you have 4 high, you have to call and show it lol. We were all laughing our asses off cracking jokes at the other players saying shit like, "damn I thought 6 high was good, i had to look you up!"

Anyway, it's good to be back on the winning side of things. Only like 30K more to go to get out of the downswing. lol :o)

GL,

Mover

1 comment:

Vikesfan353 said...

No fold poker....LOLOL
Sounds like fun......