Wednesday, September 17, 2008

shortupdate i guess.

My tourney game sucks balls. Can't win a flip when it matters and bustoed AA vs KK in the brawl then AA vs. 55 in the 100K all in preflop obv. We leave for Aruba in 9 days which is exciting. I've been dreaming about how I'm going to hold my bricks of cash in the air and if I'll cry or not when I win. lol

My online game has been so up and down lately it's sickening. I'll win a few grand then move up and get coolered or cold decked then move back down grind it back and rinse and repeat the process over and over again. It's quite frustrating to say the least. I might be going to work for my brother to help his company out. It's what I was doing before + the money would be better and we'd be keeping it in the family and this whole "pro" thing has been more difficult than I ever though imaginable.

I read Rizen, PearlJammer and Apestyle's book the other day about winning tourneys and it was pretty good. It talks about pot control and bubble play and stuff. Watching the WSOP on TV makes me think I am too tight of a player online in tourneys. I see then opening like K10off and Antonius defending super light from the blinds. Nothing seems to be working though right now with my tourney game. A few mincashes here and there, but overall my ROI is definitely in the negatives over the last 2-3 months. Oh well. Hope everyone else is running better than me.

Oh yeah i went on a cruise that was supposed to go to the Keys and Mexico, but due to hurricane ike we diverted to the Bahamas instead. It was just okay. I went with my brother and 3 good friends. Basically it was a liver destroying drunkfest every night with degen blackjack and craps (both rigged obv) and then wake up and do it again. Very awesome though. My friend Mike was the only single one on the cruise and he was telling everyone he's a greeter at Walmart even though he's a firefighter and the girls just ate it up. It was hilarious. Anyway, that's all for now. Time to get ready for softball.

1 comment:

Sean Simpson said...

bro, ull run good again soon enough when you take down aruba, if not lets go golf, imo