Sunday, November 16, 2008

more FTOPS and stuff

Played the 500.00 heads up matches yesterday and won my first 4 matches, but then lost to the biggest idiot in the history of poker. JJ < A10 river ace obv, then AQ < KK oh well. Played the 215.00 turbo heads up matches also and won my first 6 matches, then lost to another donkey. At one point, I was stuck 4800 yesterday which of course is bad, but those 2 cashes were for 2800 or something dumb then I sat at 5/10 on Bodog and took 1200 from someone and then played some 1/2 on UB vs a fish and took 600 from him and ended the day only down 100.00 lol nice rollercoaster imo.

I made a final table the other day in the 100rebuy on Stars which is one of the hardest tourneys on the internet. I 4 bet AQs all in but the dude had AK boo to that and I'm busto 7th for like 4.5K. I really had a shot there to win it all for 25K, but maybe another day.

Thanksgiving is just around the corner, so hopefully I'll be thankful for a Sunday Major win today.

No comments: