Tuesday, November 11, 2008

sigh for stakes

A friend of mine who I staked last year for a few FTOPS omaha events (he didn't cash them for me) asked me to stake him this year for the PL omaha event and I said no. Well, he shipped it all for 51.2K so that blows for me. lol. I would have gotten 60% of that or 30K or so. I mean, we are all super happy for him cause he's broke as shit, but I wish I would have staked him! With like 50 left we traded 5% of him for 9% of me (he had more chips) so I got 2500 out it, but still lol on me. I got 16th in the PL Omaha event for like 1400 or so after you add the knockouts and I did get one pro bounty. It's continued to be a rollercoaster battle with this pro thing. I'll win a few thousand, then give it back and rinse and repeat. I am up 10K over the last 4-5 days though which is super nice though. This whole new legislation is a bit sketchy and I still don't understand it all, but once again could be the end of online poker, but who knows...

No comments: