Saturday, June 13, 2009

nice weekend sessions

Seems like I write about how much a rollercoaster it's been, but this month really has been. lol After returning from our vacation my days have been -1900, +2200, +450, +1850, -7990, -4002. Those last two hurt pretty bad so I dropped down in stakes and only played 2/4 and 3/6 today and yesterday. I ran pretty good and ended +3538.00 yesterday and +5363.00 today. So after all those negative big numbers I'm stuck 513.00 on the month haha. I can laugh about it though.

We took the kid sister and her friend miniature golfing today which was pretty fun. It's like f-in africa outside though in the 90s during the day with no clouds. I crushed them both at mini golf, but then again, they are only 9 years old. The most rigged thing is though, it's like 12 bucks to minigolf. wtf? expensive! I mean, I'm not cheap, but still it should be like 6 or 7 bucks, not 12 bucks. Anyway, they have these baby gators there that you can look at. The kids all crowd around and stuff and there's a sign that says, "feed the gators $3.95". Hell yeah I'm down for that as was the kid sister. So we tell the cashier give us some gator food. Here's the scam of the century. They give you a stick with a string on it and a clothespin type deal on the end sort of like a cane fishing pole. You use the clothespin to pinch the food in between then hang it in front of the gator and they eat it. Ok, what is the gator food you ask? For $3.95, you get a fucking 1/3 of a hotdog cut in 6 pieces to feed them. Wtf such scamaments.

haha. peace.

Mover

4 comments:

Eric said...

hey marc,
can you please send me an email to ericnathan73@yahoo.com?
i have a cool story to tell you.
sorry for the randomness, but i swear this isnt spam or anything.
-eric

Gugel said...

Haven't seen you in the HU forum in a while. Where've you been man?

People_Mover said...

eric, do i know you?

Gugel, sorry been out for a while and haven't had many interesting hands to post. I still read it up though :)

Eric said...

no you dont, but the story involves you. its a good story, i promise!