Friday, June 12, 2009

back from Alaska

Back from Alaska and what a trip it was. I uploaded 150+ pics on my facebook account if you want to check them out. It's fucking awesome out there and we had a blast. The weather was fantastic and the views and scenery were even better. There's so much land out there which just nothing but undisturbed trees, lakes, waterfalls, snow, wildlife, etc.. just awesome. Definitely never going to forget that trip. I came back with the flu, but hey, a price you pay i guess. We even rented a car and drove all around anchorage to see glaciers and icebergs and the zoo and all sorts of other things.

As far as poker goes, I've decided not to go to vegas this year for the wsop. I mean, i was going to go and spend around 8-10k on tourneys, but I've really strugged online so i'm just going to stay home this year. :o( I ended April down 15.8k, then May I was up 18k at one time, but ended +9700.00 or something like that. June has been a nightmare start. I was up 2500.00 after 3 days, but dropped 12k in the last 2 days. boo. I'm up 1700 today so far though, so maybe I'll just quit for now so I can book a win for the day.

Other than that, not much going on. My brother is getting married again in August on a cruise so that'll be fun to get out on the boat again. I thought I'd have more to type about, but I'm lost on things to say. Let's run better and get hot and win money!

2 comments:

Randy said...

Mover you donk. I texted you the day you were coming into Van but you never got back to me. I suppose it's possible I could've been a day late though.

Unknown said...

Hi man, I would like to invite you to take a look at poker staking if you want to be staked or stake somebody at any live events or some big buy-in tournaments. This staking community has already some top notch members like Tony G and Erik Seidel. Don't forget that the WCOOP has already been announced. Take a look at the sticky post on my site www.sharkandfishpoker.com for more info

Best Regards