Thursday, May 21, 2009

just fucking fuck.

played mostly 10/20 today and as always run like dog shit. I had 77 on a 742 flop vs. 22 and yep river 1 outer 2 for 4200.00 pot, but that wasn't it.... QQ v JJ for stacks at 10/20 4 handed turn J for another 4k+ pot. 5/10 lost every race known to man, it was just so nasty. I was up over 18K this month and and dropped 11.3k today. I think that's about right. I mean I almost bustoed my bodog roll chasing losses at 10/20. It's just so disgusting how bad I run at 10.20 it's unbelievable. I gotta drop down with the scrubs to try to recover. I played this idiot fish also and i shove A5 on a 10 5 7 3 board on the turn and he calls with KJ and rivers a King. I mean, wtf can i do there. I go with my reads and play awesome and just got shit on all day. It was very very frustating. I almost didn't play today too, but wtf can I do. i try to do my best, but it's just gross when the cards don't go your way. No matter how good you are or how awesome you play, it doesn't matter....

2 comments:

Sean Simpson said...

at least i make u all the money in sports bets! talk about that imo

Unknown said...

Man bro. I don't miss those days...I'm so glad I wasn't good enough to continue playing 10/20NL daytime only after the law changed. I was never able to get used to those swings.

Please get a rakeback account Mark! You are losing 1k a month in free money! Take care buddy. I'll call you and see how you're doing soon.

Gabriel