Monday, May 4, 2009

a few days off, a wedding and april results

My buddy Lewie got married this weekend which was awesome. His wife is super awesome and super hot so good for him. It's 2 hours away, so we got a hotel down there for the weekend which was nice. I didn't bring the computer and the few days off was nice just to hang out and enjoy the weather. I did make it back in time yesterday for a few tourneys. I cashed the brawl and also cashed the million but went out in ugly fashion in the million kk to ak for a 300k pot. meh. I did end up +1768.00 yesterday so May is off to a good start.

April was just a nightmare that never ended. I had 3 days that I lost over 10k. The swings were pretty nasty in the downward direction and it was my first losing month in a while. I ended down 15805.11 which includes some staking that didn't go well either. We leave at the end of this month for our 2 week vacation so I'd love to get even before then. Away we go..

No comments: