Saturday, May 9, 2009

May here me roar, roar IMO

Powering through May putting in a bunch of hands and trying to play my best and quit sessions when tilting, think things through, etc...basically playing A+ the whole time. It's working out well and I'm running well up $10449.58 so far this month! Feels great to recover a chunk of what was lost last month. I told myself I wasn't going to make a withdrawal until I recovered all of the funds so we're on our way.

We are also getting super excited about Alaska/Canada trip. Ordered some rain suits for us and some jackets so we don't freeze our asses off. I also made a baller trip to Men's Warehouse. The only suit I own is a homecoming suit my dad bought me when I was 16 years old for homecoming or prom. Obviously it doesn't fit anymore. I do have a nice sportscoat, but I wanted a nice suit. So I head in there and they are having a nice sale. I try on some suits and end up getting two of them. It was buy one get one free! Of course the sales guy is like hey man you need some shirts and ties? My wife usually buys them for me but he laid them out with the suits and all of them looked so awesome from maroon to tan and even pink, so I bought all the colors and ties lol. It doesn't stop there though...He's like, how about some new shoes and socks. Ok, ship it. Don't forget the dress belt. 1500.00 later, I'm dressed to impress for life. haha

1 comment:

Sean Simpson said...

awesome mode, you didnt mention my 77 in golf though imo....glad ur getting back all the money!