Saturday, April 25, 2009

New activity & a small recovery

I'm +7.5k this week which is a small dent into my rough month which peaked around -23k in the hole. I reevaluated some hands and watched some training site vids to freshen up and plug some leaks. I'm trying to hard to win pots and bloating them unnecessarily. I try to win all the pots and people just don't fold when they should, even me!

Anyway, new activity - the wife and I went to the gun range today. woot. I hadn't fired a gun in a long long time and she has never shot a gun before. We started with a 22 handgun and worked out way up to glocks and 9mms. It was a lot of fun and she's a great shot! It was very exciting as we are looking to buy one as well for that extra protection just in case factor.

We are super excited about upcoming Alaska trip less than a month away. Also my friend lewie is getting married next week so we have that as well. I really want to get out of this hole before vacation, so I'll be putting in a ton of hands each day trying to play my best and not tilt. However, I did have a big rut today and broke my 4th mouse of the year. FML. they are like 50.00 each too. Im using my one from my desktop now and it's not wireless. sucks haha but I guess that's what I get.

No comments: