Wednesday, April 8, 2009

April showers on my bankroll

April is not going well at all. I'm running very very very far under ev as well as running into super cold decks and coolers. It's pretty gross. I took a shot at 10.20 today and lost 6K. That was on top of the 4K I was already down so I lost a total of 10K on bodog today. Not fun at all. Fortunately I was up a bit on stars, but after being up 3K before lunch, I'm stuck like 3-4k overall today. I mean, how many times can people flop sets on me? When is it going to be my turn? Makes me emo and sad :o(

i haven't made any money in april at all, however I do plan to play some golf Friday which should clear the head a bit and maybe review some hands and see if I'm doing anything wrong. I've been real good about quitting sessions when I'm tilted, but what can you do when I have QJ on JJ2 board and the other guy has 22? It's gross like that. I lost a 5.8k pot at 10/20 when all the money went in on the turn. Oh well. maybe I'll play a donkament tomorrow lol.

Oh and full tilt is the worst site ever. I still had some money left over on there so I fired up some 1/2 HU just to screw around before bed and managed to drop 1300 in about 40 minutes. NO TILT just running atrocious. I don't know how I made money on that site last year. It's fucking amazing that I've lost what seems like every session on there for the past 6 months at every level, sngs, tourneys, turbos, hu, 6 max and full ring. Fortunately stars is keeping me afloat for the time being.

I cashed out money today which is what I always do when I'm sad emo mover. With Alaska coming up and Aruba in Sept/Oct, I really want to make a bunch of money to pay for all this. Please let this downswing turn around... ty.

No comments: