Friday, April 10, 2009

Life, fondue and the mini upswing

Still running like dogshit on Bodog, but fortunately running well on stars and ub. After making basically nothing the first 8 days of April, I'm +8600.00 over the last 2 days. :o) I've lost some due to tilt and bad play, but overall, I'm happy with my play although I'm paying off a lot in full ring games with overpairs vs sets.

We went to a fondue restaurant tonight where you cook your own food in this oil bowl. It's pretty romantic, but a bit pricey.

Other than that, i went to the doctor today for my annual physical. My doctor is a smoking hot tan lady who is super nice. She's been our family doctor for years. I stepped on the scale and clocked in at 202 lbs which shocked the shit outta me. I've never been over 200 lbs in my fucking life. Maybe it's muscle weight from taekwondo, or maybe I had a huge turd that I needed to let out, but it's pretty much a joke when the doctor says you've gained 14 lbs since last year and you were 175 when I first started seeing you years and years ago. So I'm going to start running around the neighborhood. I've been telling myself that for months, but I really need to do that. I'm not going to be one of these grossly overweight multitablers that eat like shit and consume themselves with poker so bad that they are going to have a heart attack before 30 years old.

Well it's like 230 am so I better get to sleep. Hope everyone runs hot.

Mover

Oh yeah, here's a sick bluff from the other day where I 4 bet bomb the flop with no fold equity from the other guy and he folds. Don't do this.

PokerStars Game #26861296812: Hold'em No Limit ($5/$10) - 2009/04/08 10:53:13 ET
Table 'Josefa III' 2-max Seat #1 is the button
Seat 1: nicelife ($1290.90 in chips)
Seat 2: OMGSHIPIT ($888 in chips)
nicelife: posts small blind $5
OMGSHIPIT: posts big blind $10
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to OMGSHIPIT [Ks 2h]
nicelife: raises $10 to $20
OMGSHIPIT: raises $50 to $70
nicelife: raises $100 to $170
OMGSHIPIT: calls $100
*** FLOP *** [3h Ad 4d]
OMGSHIPIT: checks
nicelife: bets $170
OMGSHIPIT: raises $170 to $340
nicelife: raises $170 to $510
OMGSHIPIT: raises $208 to $718 and is all-in
nicelife: folds
Uncalled bet ($208) returned to OMGSHIPIT
OMGSHIPIT collected $1359.50 from pot

2 comments:

Josh said...

Im going to start running to, we can run together!! wow that snds gay..but seriously lol...maybe you can give me HU tips while we jog lol

GCP said...

That 4 bet is ridiculous. Did you think you had fold equity?