Tuesday, April 14, 2009

what in the f. fml fml fml

I can't explain how bad i ran today. It probably sounds like a broken record, but as I post about the mini 8.6k upswing, I drop 11.3k today to the biggest fish on the internet. I game selected well, played all losers and donators and the cards just didn't go my way. It was so gross/sick. I missed everything when I was all in on a draw and when i had the best of it, the villians caught up. Nothing went right today and I continued to try to play through it, but it just got worse.

On top of that, my doctor says I have to lose 10 lbs in 4 months. My triglicerites are too high and I need them to come down so I got some fish oil pills and gonna try to exercise more and use the wii fit we have here at the house. Of course I want to get the money back I lost today.... who knows how long that is going to take. Just sucks so f-in bad.

2 comments:

GCP said...

tiltless.com

Unknown said...

Ive read your blog briefly and notice you don't think of poker in terms of one long session. You shouldn't be happy one day if you go up 20 buyins in a session.