Saturday, July 11, 2009

back home

I'm back home as of last night which obviously means I'm not in Vegas anymore. :o( i couldn't get anything together on Day 2. I chippeed up to 55k or so, then would lose a pot and go down to 40ish, then chip back up, etc.. My table on Day 2 was full of horrible players which made it even even more frustrating to be card dead.

At 400/800/100ante, a fish raised the button to 2400, I made it 7500 with 1010 in the SB, he thought forever, then shoved for 21.5k more and I called. He had A3. AAx flop and it crushed me down to 9500. I shoved A9 two hands later and didn't get any help vs. QQ and that was it.... I knew the guy was going to blow up his chips like that, but it just wasn't my day and I got very unlucky. Nothing I can do about it. Hopefully I look okay on TV though when it airs in September I think.

I do have 5% of a friend who just texted me that they are ON the bubble right now so that will be good to recoup a portion of the 10k I put up for the tournament. I think I ended about even on the trip if you include drunken dice, steak dinners and limo rides, blackjack and other -EV stuff lol. I didn't even realize I was gone for over 2 weeks. Time to win Aruba seat again though! there's always next year...

No comments: