Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Vegas updates, espn feature table

I was up like 8k online so far since coming to vegas and also another 4k live, but lit like 3k on fire yesterday as it was my brother's last day here and we partied for a bit and rolled dice, played blackjack and roulette and other -ev games lol. So what u all want to hear about the main event. I went by the Rio a few days earlier to look for my table number and what room it will be in, found it and was a-ok for Sunday to start the big dance except for one thing........

my table number was not there anymore and when i ask the dealer where #93 was, she said, "it's the one with all the lights". yep, ESPN feature table! We played for an hour or so and we were all looking around at each other wondering who wouuld take the empty 4 seat (i was in the 7 seat) and then someone said, "oh that's phil hellmuth's seat" sweet! I've met him several times before in vegas and in aruba. He's actually a nice guy in person, but his antics are worse in person than they are on tv. We played several pots together but nothing really huge. I ended the day with 47.4k which i'm pretty pleased with. There are only two hands that i wished i'd played differently. The table was pretty tight as no one wanted to look stupid on tv.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: