Tuesday, September 1, 2009

August Results and trips are booked

I ended August with a huge bang making 4150.12 yesterday and ending the month +20.6k which I'm super pumped about. I put in a ton of hands and played every day except for one. I struggled through May and June so this helps get me back on track to my goal of +200k on the year. Right now I'm around +108k.

We have our trip to Borgata all booked and ready to go so winning a million there will surely boost me over my goal. :) We get back from Atlantic City then a week later it's back to ARUBA. weeeeeeeeee. We booked our flights there yesterday as well as 12 nights. 3100 for the hotel and 1200 for flights. FML, but gonna run better this year and win a million there too.

Just giving you all a preview of what is to come.... peace out.

1 comment:

The Miz said...

GL Mover. I'm a micro-stakes donk who has been reading your blog for over a year now. GL at Borgata and in Aruba. Happy Shipaments. Peace.