Thursday, August 27, 2009

fridayaments

It's 3 am and after taking a huge nap after golf today (which I beat simpson for the first time in 7 rounds) I was ready to grind some money. I had a -40k fish sit with me at 5/10 and we got it in AQ to AJ and I lost, then lost some other crap, he took like 3300 from me I think. I was down almost 4200 at one point, but just sat there and grinded it all back at 1/2, 2/4 and 3/6 and one fish at 5/10 to end the night +253.00 lol.

Wednesday was pretty hilarious because a bunch of poker players got together for dinner and trivia, then we got the bright idea to play free poker at local pool hall/bar called trick shots by the house. We did a 20.00 last longer between the 5 of us and obv I didn't win and the biggest donkey Josh scoops it. Remind me I owe you 10 bucks Josh cause I won 10 bucks earlier in prop betting. But while we are playing free poker, my face is on the plasmas and flatscreens playing Phil Hellmuth. A lot of the "free" poker player regulars got a kick out of it. At the first bar we went to, Josh, Derrick, Seaner and myself were trying to figure out a good bet line for if I would get noticed or not. I thought 8:1 was a good line, then Seaner is like hell no at least 7:1, derrick said 17:1 and josh said like 20:1 i think. Well, 3 minutes in, a couple walks up to the wife and I and was like, omg, we were watching WSOP and this guy looks like you, are you that guy? lol, It was pretty funny....it just sucks because then they ask if you cashed or not and I have to go through the sad story of losing 90% of my chips 1010 to A3 all in pre. fml.

No comments: