Sunday, August 23, 2009

golf and stuff

Been playing a lot of golf lately with the new roommate simpson. We usually bet small stuff like 5.00 a side and 5.00 total just to make it interesting. I've lost 5 or 6 straight matches which is a joke, but simpson needs the money more than me anyway, so whatever. I usually have the lead on the back 9, then blow up with a big score. Yesterday i started birdie birdie on the back then 4 putted the 11th, then got a 13 on the 16th after chunking 4 balls in the woods from 80 yards away so I threw my sand wedge into the 16th hole lake. loool. Simpson about died laughing so hard. FML.

Poker has been enjoyable and fun. Over the last 8 days, I'm +9100 which is awesome seeing as though my wife has been buying all sorts of presents lately for everyone except me? wtf is that all about. My brother's wife is prego so she went to macy's 50% off sale yesterday and bought like a million baby outfits and nothing for me. She also started buying Christmas presents in August. lol That's the good part about my awesome mode wife.... I barely have to do any Christmas shopping because she takes care of it all for me. She says cause i'm her sugar daddy. Other than golf, just hanging low and playing a lot of Mario Kart on the Wii.

Only a few more days until PeopleMover is on TV for WSOP with Philly Philly Hellmuth. Comes on Tuesday - 8 p.m. on ESPN.

No comments: