Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Doing well and funny stuff

After stacking this guy a few times for random amounts, this chat occurs....

Dealer: OMGSHIPIT has two pair, Queens and Threes
Dealer: Game #31813186309: OMGSHIPIT wins pot ($623.50) with two pair, Queens and Threes
Dealer: Hand cancelled
Redimps3000: gg mister two pir against two pair and A,A K,K ,Q ll the time.. Must be nice with that deal with stars
OMGSHIPIT: sorry u shove at bad times i had it every time u shoved
OMGSHIPIT: play again some time have a good day
Redimps3000: but course they wanna keep the bad plyers. Good for business. Hope you keep winning course it will show how rigged poker really are

Super funny imo... Anyway, the other day was my friend josh's birthday so a bunch of us got together for dinner at Texas De Brazil. There were 14 of us total and our bill was over 1k. Unfortunately nobody wanted to play credit card roulette for the bill. boooo. haha While we were waited to be seated, there was this huge muscle man black dude with huge dreds in a pimped out suit with a fine lady waiting for dinner as well. We are all discussing who it is and finally we think it is Booker T from the WWE wrestling or whatever. This dude is a beast. So I tell Jason I'll give him 20 dollars to ask him if it's him, but nobody wanted to do it. So I tell Jason to google him his phone which brings up a wrestling picture of him in a speedo or whatever haha. I grab his Iphone and go up to the assumed Booker T and ask is this you and hold up the phone. He nods his head yes and i tell him to have a nice dinner before he pile drives my face. looooooool It was funny though.

I'm like 90% going to Borgata with josh and jason to play the 3500 main WPT event as well as some smaller ones probably. That is next month, then October is Aruba which we are really looking forward to.

I went to the doctor this morning and she says i need to lose some weight like 15 pounds and stop eating steaks and red meat cause it's affecting my cholesterol. I think it's cause i drink too much, but guess I gotta listen to her. My friend Sean moved in with us for a little while because his lease was up on his apartment and he's looking for a new place. Even he says Mr. and Mrs. D drink too much. fml.

The WSOP episodes have been pretty disappointing on TV. The one I am on will air next Tuesday 8p.m and 9pm. where I play with Phil Hellmuth. Hope Norman Chad doesn't call me a donkey!

No comments: