Monday, July 5, 2010

Flying home tomorrow

And honestly it can't come soon enough. Everything was cool in the house at first, everyone got along, but after a month of having 7 dudes live together (even with maids) the house is pretty messy and it's time to go home. I've thought it over long and hard and I'm skipping the main event this year. Online went really well for me in the summer and I hope it continues. I learned a lot about myself and how hard it is to be away from the one you love for a long time. I miss my dog too and hope she remembers me since I've been gone since May 26. I still don't know how I'm going to get all my shit home. I have two giant suitcases and computer with monitor that my wife shipped to me. Guess I have to try to ship it home today or bring it on the plane with me.

No comments: