Sunday, October 24, 2010

Can win when ahead in tourneys

Every sunday i tell myself, i'm never going to play tourneys again, but the next week rolls around and the more hundreds and thousands get dumped into tourneys going for the big hit. It's pretty horrendous how bad i run on ftp when it comes to tourneys. I feel like i win 20% of all flips then when i get it in good, i still lose. Monster pairs are never holding....it's a joke yet I put myself through the same torture week in and week out.. or rather sunday in and sunday out. Here's a prime example in the Sunday Brawl - 256.00 buy in....

*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to Shipitoverhere [Kd Kc]
BukShans folds
Marc Karam folds
scottythefish folds
ami2605 folds
Hakflem folds
vasiaman raises to 3,938, and is all in
stoerrr folds
Shipitoverhere calls 3,818
throwinphins folds
vasiaman shows [Qs Js]
Shipitoverhere shows [Kd Kc]
*** FLOP *** [Qh Qd Ac]
*** TURN *** [Qh Qd Ac] [3s]
*** RIVER *** [Qh Qd Ac 3s] [7c]
vasiaman shows three of a kind, Queens
Shipitoverhere shows two pair, Kings and Queens
vasiaman wins the pot (8,341) with three of a kind, Queens

a guy just open jams the monster QJs and wins vs my KK. ez game....

As October comes to an end it was another up and down month starting off great, then dropping all the profits, recovering then dropping it all again. I had 2 -14k days but i think I might have broken even so far. It very frustrating as I had a big year last year and this year I've fallen well short in comparison.

On a positive note, the baby is now 10 weeks old :) He or she is doing great and we have another dr. appt tomorrow for a check up.

No comments: