Thursday, October 7, 2010

Little D - 8 weeks old

[IMG]http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn172/Peoplemoverpoker/scan0001.jpg[/IMG]

He or she is 8 weeks old. Personally I think our child is going to be a boy, but everyone else thinks a girl. We just wanted healthy though. :o) I've been traveling a ton lately. borgata was pretty unsuccessful which was disappointing. We then went to Tennessee for a family wedding and had a great time there. We stayed with my Aunt in Knoxville in her 5 bedroom/7bath cabin on top of the mountains which she lives by herself in. It's pretty ridiculous awesome house. The weather was awesome and it was nice to get away from Florida for a bit. We went hiking twice and saw a bunch of deer, turkeys and even a bear. We did a 5 mile hike that ended at a beautiful waterfall. Nature is just awesome and the untouched parts of this world are just fantastic to visit.

Poker has been going pretty well as I continue to recover from the horrid August shots I took that cripled me for a while. My wife quit her job so she's home now. It's nice to have her around especially now that our Little D is on the way :o)

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Good luck with the new child Marc.

Feel free to add my blog link http://www.husng.com/blogs/rypac13 if you so choose.

Take care,

Ryan