Saturday, October 16, 2010

Live Poker

Played some live poker for first time since borgata yesterday at Tampa Hard Rock. The wifey went to a country concert with her sister across the street from the HR, so I got to play a bit of 5/10. I got stuck 1500 really quick, but got unstuck witht his hand.... Best hand of the night was a limped pot, I have 98dd, flop 10d 7d 3d, dude bets 25, i raise to 75, he calls, turn 6d, chk chk river who cares, he donks 200, i put him in for 1100 more he snaps with A2dd and slams it down... no good sir! straight flush. I also played a hand where i raised JJ to 50, got 3 callers, bet 130 on a 9h8h3s board, guy calls, turn 8s, i chk, he bets 200, i ship it, he calls off 700 more... river 9, so i think i lost but he turns over the poewr k6hh that bricked off so ez game. Last hand of the night I raise 50 with QQ, good lag calls out of sb along with one fish. Flop 8s 4s 3d, he donks 125 into me, i call, turn 9h, he donks 325, i call, river Ac, i bets 600, i think for a while and end up folding and showing and he shows me JJ. I thought he had 88 - JJ or ace high flush draw but we were both over 3k deep so I played it pretty passively. Still ended the session +1100ish so it was nice to book a cash win.

We are up to 9 weeks on the pregnancy test and the baby is about as big as a grape :) grow grow grow little guy or girl!

No comments: