Monday, December 17, 2007

cash games = gold

Didn't play Friday as had to go to the wifey's work party. Got all pimped out in a suit which made me feel pretty baller. She had on a sexy cocktail dress. Good food, but cash bar which sucked. Wish it was free, but oh well. 6.00 beam & cokes add up after you have like 20 of them. I wasn't driving obviously :o) Her work gave out a bunch of sweet prizes like Flat screen TVs and gift cards for big $$, but we didn't win anything. Standard. Put in a few hands Saturday and won some cash, then put in a lot of hands yesterday and won some more. I know I was down 10K last month, but it's nice to be out of the hole as I'm +17.4K this month already. I withdrew some though to pay off some christmas shopping. Tournaments didn't go so well. Played the UB 100 and lost a big flip with 2 overs & a flush draw vs. a pair and later bustoed that account (didn't have much in it anyway + UB sucks) and lost a flip AQ vs. 99 for a big pot in the Bodog 30K that I won last week. I built up to 62K in the Bodog 100K, but ran bad late and finished 21st for like 600.00 or something small. I moved back up again playing HU as I'm trying to stay on the strict BR management program and it's going quite well. We're trying to plan a skiing trip for hopefully February out west. Just gotta convince the wifey it's really not that cold there and snow is great. I'll post a few hands later on.

Congrats to my boy jond aka shipaholic on UB for shipping one of the UBOC events for over 40K

No comments: