Thursday, December 27, 2007

Winning, but feeling like a loser

I played 2 of the biggest idiots yesterday Heads Up and lost around 1300.00 to them yesterday. I couldn't flop a pair and all of my bluffs were getting called so light, it was like my cards were face up. I finally quit them and of course they talk shit and say "ship it" blah blah blah. Fortunately I was playing a juicy 3/6NL full ring game on Bodog with Evelyn Ng and I quickly built my 600.00 stack into 2500.00 before the game broke. Caught some nice hands and a guy shoved 500.00 into my KK with 33. That always helps. Also flopped a set of 9s against a guy who couldn't slow down with AA. Evelyn plays decent though. i wouldn't say great, but I saw her show down some shitty hands and chase some weird gutshots. She was on my left and had a 2200 stack going but we never bumped heads other than a small pot of 90.00 where I picked off her bluff and called with king high on an ace high flop. lol She and David Williams and "bodog pros", but I personally think David Williams sucks at cash games. Evelyn and I were chatting about it and I asked her what she thought of his cash game play and she said he was excellent?? wtf? I think he personally sucks because he calls call calls too much, but people do try to bluff him and he's almost unbluffable. I played with him at 3/6NL a few nights ago and took around 200.00 off him, but we didn't play any big pots. Evelyn said something interesting though, "well you have to understand that David doesn't take this too seriously" Well that's cool then, now everytime I see him at the tables, I'm going to sit with him and let him spew and call off monies to me. weeeeee. So anyway, I lost 1300 on Full Tilt, but won 1800 on Bodog, so net +500 but I still feel like I sucked it up, but I took 300 out of my rakeback account so hopefully that'll make me feel better about booking a 800.00 win. I do have to withdraw some though because of the wifey going a little overboard on presents this year for family, so I'll have some rebuilding to do come the new year. gl all.

No comments: