Monday, December 10, 2007

ok, no more complaining - a 10K day!

Ok, so I told myself I was quitting tournaments forever, but then I added, except for Sundays, ldo (like duh obviously), so I started out around 11 am and sat in my recliner, laptop in my lap and went to work. The wifey went shopping, so it was nice and quiet in the house. I played some 1/2NL HU and won around 1800.00 right away stacking these monkeys like crazy. They were just giving their money to me. Then the Bodog 30K started at 1 p.m. Only 207 entrants so 9300.00 overlay! 6 hours later, SHIP IT - 1st place! $8250.00 woot! The 100K started at 4 p.m. and I built up over 100K chip stack there too, but ran bad late and finished 24th for like 600.00. Nice to be FINALLY unstuck for Nov/Dec now! Feels GREAT!!!! Hey, I made over 10K yesterday! :oD

1 comment:

FreddyJames said...

Congrats bud, hope this is the start of another good run for you.

FJ