Wednesday, January 2, 2008

08 off to shitty start

Went camping with the wife for 2 night stay at Lake Kissimmee Park. Basically sit around a fire and drink lots of beer and listen to the rustles of the bushes. Was pretty fun, although we didn't catch any fish, we did see like 7 deer and some armadillos and an alligator. I tried to feed the deer some bread, but he ran away from me. :o( lol So after a 26Kish month of December I was excited to start grinding again for 2008 and really building the roll, but unfortunately I ran super sick bad while my opponents ran super sick good and I dropped around 2500.00, then tried to get it back playing 5/10 and dropped another 2000.00 or so. It was just a sick bad day yesterday and the day before. Oh well. Hopefully things turn around soon because I really don't want to go into another downswing because making 25K in a month was awesome. :oD

No comments: