Friday, January 18, 2008

a few winning sessions

Nice to put a few winning sessions together. I was totally owning this guy from China, but quit him after he starting running very awesome vs. me. I ended +800.00 on FT and +830.00 on Bodog. I lost two big all ins with AA vs. 77 all in pre and AA vs a flushdraw at 600NL or it would have been a great night, but I'll still book a good win for the few hours that I played last night. I won a 2200.00 pot with AcKc all in pre vs. 66, the action was sick. One dude min raised to 20.00, then it went call, I made it 90.00, then the minraiser flat called 90 and the other dude minraised it to like 175.00 with only another 200 behind, so I shove to iso, but then the initial minraiser calls off $1000.00 with 66 and the other guy folds lol. I river a king and scoop. So we are unstuck from the neg. 4500.00 day which is nice. And out Canada trip is booked up. 3 more weeks until that which sucks. I want to leave like tomorrow to get out of this town.

Hope to make tons this weekend. :oD

1 comment:

Randy said...

I still think you shoulda come to Vancouver :P Let me know how it is though, I wanna make my way out there eventually.