Monday, January 21, 2008

recovery for nothing

What a joke poker is. I recovered 3K saturday which I felt good about, but I gave the shit all back + more. I went deep in the 100K on Bodog again building up to 90K in chips and made a standard raise to 10450 with AJ knowing the guy in the BB is going to shove any 2 on me and of course he does with 109off, flop J x x all spades and boom spade on the turn to ship it his way. Then I raise KJ and some guy minraises me back leaving himself like 300 chips left, so I just put him in. Flop 10 Q 9, nuts obv. Oh yeah he has 44, what? Turn Q, river Q, sickness. So I'm almost crippled, but chip back up and shove QJ and get called by 1010 and don't get there to finish 26th. so sick because I played so awesome and forced my opponents into making dumb ass mistakes and moves and I don't get rewarded for it. I finished 12th last week and I should have won and been 50K richer, but whatever.

Then I satellited into the 500+35 million guarantee on Full Tilt with 175 bucks or whatever which was nice and I c/r a guy with A4dd on a 3d 10d 5c board, he bet 720 and I c/r to 2500, then shoved for the pot on the turn 3c and he makes this hero call with Q10 and of course I don't get there. I think it's a horrible call by him, but whatever, I never get there or at least it feels like it. It was 4 hours already into the tourney and of course I didn't cash. So I end down 13K on the weekend or maybe it's 12K, either way, it's going to take me forever to recover the damage I did to my bankroll.

Oh this other hand at 3/6NL HU, I get it in for 960.00 vs. a guy who covers with 67 on a 345 flop all hearts (I have no heart) and he calls 160BBs with Ah5c and of course a heart hits the turn obv. so ship it his way, so gay. So instead of moving up, I'm moving back down again which doesn't really give me a thrill and I really don't take it that seriously. At least I have Canada to look forward to in 2 weeks. Can't wait to get out of this place.

Peace, Mover

No comments: