Monday, January 7, 2008

Weekend Review

Basically I sucked it up because I'm running awful, but whatever. I'm still in the hole like 2700 for January. I played some tournaments yesterday. The Bodog 30K, got it in 77 vs. QQ on a 764 flop, turn Q obv. joke. Then the 256.00 knockout, got it in with QQ on a Q 8 3 flop, vs. K8, runner runner flush. Yes, 96% favorite and a 95% favorite and lost both of them. The 750K, I overplayed 66 vs. 1010 and didn't get lucky on it. Oh well. Oh yeah and I played a 75.00 and got 3rd after AhQs < AsQh all in pre after a 4 flush comes out. That cost me a lot of money in sklansky bucks, but oh well. Just disgusting.

I've got this nasty cough/congestion going on. Not sure if it's the flu or what, but it makes me feel like ass and Nyquil sucks ass and tastes terrible and give me nightmares, but I hate being sick so I guess I gotta keep drinking it. National Championship game tonight LSU vs. Ohio State. Should be a good game.

No comments: