Tuesday, January 15, 2008

small session

put in a quick session 2 tables of 5/10, 1 table of 3/6 and a few turbo 110s and some 2/4 HU. I got stacked on my 2nd hand at 3/6 when there were like 27 limpers to me, so I potted pre with AA and the SB called. FLOP 10 9 8, he checks, so I check back. I dunno why I checked. Turn 4 or something. He pots it for 115.00 so I shove on him and he calls with 77??? what? river 6 ball obv. but then I stacked this other guy with set over set, so it was okay. I ended +170.00 after starting down 1.1K. I won a 110.00 turbo donk and go for 495.00, but the other one didn't go too well as I got it in KK vs. QQ on the 1st hand and lost the 81% favorite when another Q popped up. Oh well. at 2/4NL, there are so many hit and runners it makes you sick. They come and sit down with like a measly 200.00 half stack or whatever, get up 20 or 30 dollars on you, then leave. Just play it out you monkey. Or my personal favorite is when they sit down, raise your blind and you fold, then you leave. It's called getting grimstarred named after the famous hit and runner grimstarr who is banned from FT now because of it. I played this other guy and was +600.00 on him until I got it in with A2 vs his AJ on a A 2 6 board and obviously it comes 10, 10 and I lose, then he instasits out. Oh well. I think total for the 2-3 hour session was +620.00ish which I'm pretty happy with considering I played for like 10 hours Sunday and lost 2000.00. :o/ I withdrew some money for our upcoming Canada trip and to pay off my truck (finally!), so after these bills get paid, it's all bankroll building from here on out, so gl me.

No comments: