Thursday, June 5, 2008

Haven't played much....

I didn't play yesterday or the day before...I had a small losing session on Monday, but I was up in Sklansky bucks so that's okay. Sklansky bucks are what you would win if there were no suckouts in poker. Say you go all in preflop with AA vs. KK for 1000.00 each, you would be up 800.00 sklansky bucks because you got all your money in as a 80/20 favorite.

We leave in 3 days for our 7 day cruise which is awesome. I haven't even started packing yet. My wife bought some new luggage though as ours was falling apart. She bought these gay purple suitcases lol To save money we sneak booze on the ship through checked luggage. I've been doing a lot of reading on cruisecritic.com where you can post questions and stuff about cruises and they answer them for you. Well they have these things calls rumrunnerflasks.com which are these plastic container things (kinda look like capri sun packages) that you pour your liquor into, then shove them in your suitcase or in your pocket and walk right through the carry on metal detectors. They are undetectable through xray scanners which i think is the most genious thing ever invented.

So I just found out I actually have 12 days of vacation left through my current job and they said, "well, we are just going to pay you through the 30th" sweet, free money imo. They are actually throwing a go away lunch thing for me today which is nice. Congrats to my buddy jon who is now ranked #67 in the world at donkaments. We chat a lot over IM about certain hands and I try to help him w/cash and he helps me w/tourneys. My friend Adam "roothlus" levy went deep in the 1000 rebuy at WSOP, but lost AK to KQ all in pre :o( I wish I was out there playing. Maybe when I get back from the cruise, i'll fly out there for an event or two :o)

No comments: