Sunday, June 29, 2008

running bad continues

I'm down 25K at 5/10 6 max this month. awesome. its really gross. I just can't find my groove and can't do anything right no matter how good I get the money in. Running bad sucks and it sucks bad.... I played a bunch of tourneys today and didn't do anything in them. I played the sunday million on stars and lost AKs to AA then AK to QQ and was out in like 5 minutes, then in the 215 HU matches we got it in the first hand AQ vs. 33 and I obv. brick because that site hates me. wtf... I do have 10% of someone that is still in the million right now with 300 to go so I hope he wins.

This pro thing hasn't gone great, but it's fun to do nothing all day. Well, I do laundry and go grocery shopping and I'm trying to learn how to cook :o)

Well, I thought i would feel like typing, but I really don't so I hope I run well this week and recover some loses....

1 comment:

Randy said...

Chin up Mover, you'll recover.