Monday, June 2, 2008

Sunday Final Tableaments

so the sunday donkaments were going as always (no cashes obv). Actually, only played the Bodog 100K where I got it in with 88 after I raised preflop, 7 high flop and a guy flatted me with JJ. wp sir, imo! Then in the Brawl I actually dodged KK vs. AA when I laid down KK on the flop and the dude showed me aces. Doubled up and chipped up nicely, then flatted a raise in the SB with 88 and got it in on a 442 flop vs. the BB's 99 which sucked. I did however run pretty well in the UB200K. I had one minor suckout AK > KK, but other than that, chipped up without showdowns really really well. Oh, I did raise 22 up at 400/800 to 2200, then another guy shoved for 8K, then the BB shoved for 11K. I had 40K or something at the time so decided to gamboool and they had AJ & AK and I amazingly held which i thought was hilarious. Anyway, fast forward and I'm chip leader with 67 to go and go card dead for a while. I lose a big flip my 1010 vs AQ, but still get to the final table like 8th or 9th in chips. I end up shoving A9 and the BB calls with KQ and rivers a Q obv, so i finish 7th AGAIN in this donkament for 6500.00. 1st was 45K. It was good practice for Aruba though, so hopefully i final table that for like a gazillion dollars lol.

Cash games went awesome yesterday. I made like 900.00 on Bodog and 8700.00 on Full Tilt (not a typo) The 6 max 5/10 games were littered with very very good regs so I fired up some FR tables and ran like 30BB/100 over 800 hands at full ring. :o) So after a brutal May, I'm +15K in June haha ship it!

Thanks for all the friends who were cheering on the rail for the UB donkament. It's so nice to have support :o) Gl all.

Mover

1 comment:

Randy said...

Hey man. Congrats on the finish and good luck going pro. I have a feeling you'll crush and everything will work out for you. BTW, teach me how to play cash ;P