Saturday, January 17, 2009

recovering and home game madness

We went to the local 1/2nl game where us online guys get together to take the fishes' money that come to my friend matt's house. The wife ran kk into aa all in pre and then I lost kk to ak, pretty awesome. I still booked a small profit, but the wife spew monkeyed like 600 off. whatever, it's good company. I lost 2K eating some cereal this morning sigh... but I was up 10K on the week which was nice. I've been trying to get better at quitting sessions when I'm up so I don't get tired and start playing bad and giving profits back to the fish.

My friend Clay is gettin married today. That mf-er makes tons of money (or at least he use to), but we all make fun of him cause he's cheap as fuck. It's beer and wine only which blows asshole, but whatever, should still be fun to see all the crew from the bachelor party and watch another guy bite the dust. His wife is pretty sexy though, so I gotta hand it to him for scoring this one.

Anyway, gonna get ready for this wedding, sporting the members only coat obv, looking sharp. woot.

No comments: