Thursday, January 22, 2009

yey

back to vegas in early February is booked. Just a short 4-5 day trip cause my friend Josh has a free suite at Venetian so holler to that! weeeeee I dropped like 6500.00 to this donk that won the sunday million on monday, but fortunately I have recovered all of those funds that I lost to him. I guess guys that win the million run God mode forever imo. sigh...

I'm sick as crap right now with some sort of flu bug or something, but I'm sneezing like a mofo and sniffling like a truthaboutcats and dogs movie saga which is super gay, so hopefully I get better soon. I quit smoking (for now i guess lol) as it's been 4 days which might be why I'm sick haha, but seriously smoking is bad kids, don't start imo, cause it's hard to quit! Vegas will be a big test, but I have the power of positive thinking matasow style, so let's quit together yo! anyway, i've booked 3 winning days in a row which is nice, but monday was such a shitty day, i'm even on the week I think haha. Maybe i'll play the 100r tomorrow and win it weeeeeeeee. I played the nightly 100k tonight but meh, chipped up to like 10K, then lost 3 races in a row and there she blows. Good 4 bet shove buddy with dem pocket 7s kenny tran style. idiot.... (I had AK and lost sigh)...

Ok time to print those tickets to vegas. :oD

No comments: