Monday, June 28, 2010

Going home soon

The summer hasn't been all I'd hoped for this year. I wanted to make at least 50k for June/July, but I haven't even broken even this year. I've dumped some money unnecessarily in the pits which is a poker player's worst enemy and have 2 measly tourney cashes with some horrible flip bad juices for big stacks in those tourneys. The only thing keeping my summer afloat is the online pokers. Liquid cash hurts more to lose cause you actually feel it going away. I've only had one losing day online this summer which is pretty sick. I've gotten some decent 10/20 action and played my best and profits are good. Yesterday was a pretty standard sunday, min cash a tourney or two and brick everything else. I had a decent run going in the ub200k but lost kings to 9s all in pre and that was the end of that. There is a 1500 wsop tourney today that I might play.... i'm really not sure. The wifey and her sister are on an all day helicopter tour of grand canyon today, so I hope they have fun. I hate heights and aircrafts in general so it's just not for me.

I'm feeling pretty discouraged and disappointed with the results the summer has brought, but there's always next year right? I've pretty much decided I'm not going to play the main event either.

No comments: