Monday, June 21, 2010

Live tourneys are still rigged, online is good

Been crushing pretty good online lately. It's been really nice in the office because there will be 4 or 5 people playing and we can all communicate about hands and discuss strategy with eachother from all angles of poker. There are tourney guys, rush poker guys, full ring, 6 max and then heads up guys. I'm excited because Mrs. D (the wifey) flys in tomorrow night. :) I haven't seen my wife in almost a month. Other than online, I bricked the 1k on Saturday - really couldn't get anything going and shoved 66 over a limp and guy behind me had QQ and I didn't catch up, but I did do well in a 5/10 cash game before the tourney started. i'm still down like 16k liquid, but I'm up about that online so it's all good. I played a guy at 10.20 yesterday for 3-4 hours and started down 6k then ended +7.5k on him before he quit. I've just recently been starting to sit at 10/20 so the swings are pretty brutal sometimes, but you can really clear some big profits if you game select and play your best.

Been playing a lot of ping pong in the house with the housemates and we went out a few times to some steakhouses and once to blue martini for cougar night. Funny to watch the youngster housemates try to pick up on the girls. We've taken some badass limos around town as well as it's cheaper to just pay for a big limo then get 2 taxis to the strip.

I'm not sure how many more events I'm going to play this year. It's been pretty frustrating as the fields are super soft yet I haven't made a deep run yet. We'll see though... there are just a few short weeks left....

No comments: