Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Golfing in Vegas other random stuff drunk SNGs

4 of us from the house golfed yesterday at Rhodes Ranch golf club here in Vegas. It was an awesome sick course, pretty challenging with some nice greens. Price wasn't too bad either. I had 2 birdies on the round which was pretty nice. Tonight I have some friends going to a wine bar so I might join them. I'm having some serious laptop problems so I have to run up to best buy to either have the geek squad fix this lagging problem or just buy a new one. Also need to find a place in vegas for a haircut.

We've been playing 100.00 house SNGs every night. I won one and got HU with kyle last night but he owned me pretty hard and scooped the house. Tomorrow is the 1500 which I'm probably going to play. One of us really needs to go deep in something. It's really fun to be on the rail of your friends deep in a tourney. I want to be that guy that is deep in the tourney though. We set a goal for our office of 200k for the summer. There are 7 of us total and we range from 1/2 6 max grinders to Derrick who plays 25/50 and up. I think I'm up the most so far :) so let's just hope it continues!!

No comments: