Thursday, August 16, 2007

ewwwww BAD

I don't think I was pushed 1 pot on bodog yesterday. it was sick running 3 tables of 2/4NL and not getting pushed a pot and stacking off 4, yep 4 times. I stacked off twice with overpairs vs. sets, a flush all in vs. 2 pair, boat on river obv. and the hand of the day was my KK, vs KK, vs obv AA fora 1400.00+ pot. meh. Just wasn't my day. On top of that I was 6 tabling 6 max on Full Tilt and dropped another 4-5 buy ins there losing to the worst shit in history.

I actually had a chance to review my pokertracker stats over the past few months. Over 81K hands on Full Tilt, I've been winning 6.1BB/100 at Full Ring and 1.2BB/100 at 6 max yet I have over 4 times as many 6 max hands in my database. WTF am I doing still playing that crappy 6 max???? goodbye 6 max, k thx.

Full Ring from here on out + I can play more tables and hopefully win more money. Didn't play any tournaments yesterday, but managed to lose 1500.00 in about 2 hours. I thought people went to work to make money not give it away. oh well.

No comments: