Thursday, August 30, 2007

Pocketfives.com rankings are a joke

ranked players on pocketfives are so sorry. the only reason they are ranked is the shear volume they put in. If I played 30 tournaments a day, I'd have good results too with huge scores, but I have a life! they may have 500K in winnings, but they have just as much as that in tourney buy ins so some aren't even winning players at all!!!!!!

Mattg1983 overbet 4x pot shoves over my raise with AJ vs. my KK and obv. hits an ace in the 200+15

some other monkey 4 bet shoves AK over my huge 3 bet with JJ and obv. hits

quit poker for life - stuck fu.kcing 4000.00 this week.

30.00 rebuy, I'm in for 150.00 and get AA allin vs GBECKS 77, 7 on the turn. Running SO BADDDDDDDDDDD.

the end

1 comment:

FreddyJames said...

You know some of these monkeys just play volume bud, I can think of 3 I have played where they made real STUPID plays against me in the 150k on AP. Two of them were TOP TEN pkt 5ers. Just don't let it get to you (I'm sure you know enough by now for it not to lol), and I'm confident you'll be having a huge month soon. By huge I mean 30k+.
And hey - it could be worse, you could be grinding 22/44 sng's with a bad back like me! ;)
Might even try some cash today and take your advice.
FJ