Friday, August 8, 2008

crushed again, wtf.

so i won like 12K last week and life was sweet, but since last Friday, I'm stuck almost that. :( I lost 7K yesterday and I really don't know how. I know I played a ton of tourneys and didn't cash any of them which obviously sucks. Me and one my horses played the PL Omaha H/L event but busted in the 3rd hour getting it in as a 90% favorite to scoop all of it, but end of getting scooped by a wack gutshot on the river. Just sucks because I feel i'm playing okay, but variance is just kicking me in the nuts and I can't get the bankroll over the hump. I'll win a bunch, then lose it all back to some dumb beats. Here's an example:

Full Tilt Poker $2/$4 No Limit Hold'em - 2 players
The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History Converter

BB: $484.50
Hero (BTN/SB): $892.50

Pre Flop: Hero is BTN/SB with Q Q
Hero raises to $12, BB raises to $48, Hero raises to $892.50 all in, BB calls $436.50 all in

Flop: ($969.00) K 6 7

Turn: ($969.00) J

River: ($969.00) 3

Final Pot: $969.00
BB shows Kc Qd (a pair of Kings)
Hero shows Qh Qs (a pair of Queens)
BB wins $968.50
(Rake: $0.50)


awesome isn't it? so maybe I'll just quit tourneys for a while as that's what I did last year to increase my roll. I did tilt a little yesterday and ended up requesting a withdrawal. I do that a lot.... Run bad, withdraw so hopefully we'll swing up now. Only time will tell...

1 comment:

dealisup said...

http://pokercrewship.com/forum