Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I really don't know what to do

I'm frustrated and disappointed beyond belief. I quit my job with a comfortable bankroll of almost 100K and it's been cut in half. I've reviewed hands, watched training videos, discussed hands with friends, but the cards just aren't going my way. I'm sad, mad, upset, disappointed, all at the same time and it honestly makes me want to cash out everything and just throw in the towel. I just can't win anymore and the life of baller purchases, hundred dollar bar tabs, fancy restaurants, vacations, etc... seem to be coming to an end. I don't know what to do, but if this keeps up, I'll be broke.

1 comment:

andy said...

You need a vacation dawg. not a cruise where you play more poker, just a solid 1-2 weeks away.

So you should come to Colorado, I'll hike your ass up a 14k foot mountain and you'll puke your guts out. It'll be refreshing...